2013 MUSAW National Teams Camps
Camps are mandatory unless you have been previously excused by your respective coach or director. The camps are used to prepare and train for the Dual Tournaments and Fargo, to allow your coaches to get to know you and your style and to execute any wrestle-offs that are necessary. It is extremely important that you attend these camps. Camps are open to team members and are included in the cost of you package. Non-team members are welcome to come at an additional charge.
June 1st, 2013-Central Michigan University 10:00am-2:00pm (Schoolboy/Cadet/Junior) Bring your own lunch & drinks/$20.00 for Non-team members
June 8th, 2013-Fowlerville High School 10:00am-2:00pm (Cadet/Junior) Bring your own lunch & drinks/$20.00 for Non-team members
June 15th, 2013-Michigan State University 10:00am-2:00pm (Juniors/Schoolboy) Bring your own lunch & drinks/$20.00 for Non-Team members
June 22nd, 2013-Olivet College 10:00am-2:00pm (All) Bring your own lunch & drinks/$20.00 for Non-Team members
July 5th, 6th & 7th 2013- Michigan State University 9:00am-3:00pm (Friday & Saturday) 9:00am-1:00pm (Sunday) This commuter camp is open to all Schoolboy/Cadets/Juniors. Fargo Team Members attend free of charge all others pay $50.00 per individual or $200.00 per team/club (15 wrestler max.) Bring your own lunch and drinks and fresh clothing for between sessions.
Necessary wrestle-offs will be conducted at the first camp on June 1st, 2013 at CMU. Please be in attendance so that you do not risk losing your opportunity to compete on the National Duals Team.
National Team Fundraising Letter link
June 29th, 2013-Walled Lake Central High School Fargo INTENSIVE Training Camp 9:00am-4:00pm (Cadet/Junior/Schoolboy/Novice)
- This camp’s focus is on training Fargo-bound wrestlers (Cadets and Juniors not wrestling at the Junior National Duals).
- All wrestlers with USA Wrestling cards are welcome and encouraged to train like Future Fargo Champions.
- Being two weeks before Fargo, this camp will have an emphasis on both technique AND intensive wrestling conditioning.
- This is not part of the Fargo Team Package, thus all pay $20/wrestler.
- All profits will be donated to Save Olympic Wrestling on the behalf of MUSAW. Additional donations above the token camp fee are welcome.
- Bring wrestling gear, fresh clothing for between sessions, running shoes, outside gear in case it’s raining, your inhaler, and your own lunch/drinks.