Michigan FULL Athlete Membership - Click here to purchase
Michigan Full Athlete Membership Year: September 1 through August 31
Michigan Full Athlete Membership Valid for: Kids, cadet, junior, F.I.L.A. Junior World, university, senior, veterans’-level competition at all competition levels, and club practices. To enter an USA Wrestling sanctioned event as a competitor you must have a current Michigan Full Athlete Membership card. There are no limitations on style, geography, or level of competition. For DVDs, USA Wrestling gear, downloaded video, discounts on wrestling supplies, and more – consider upgrading to USA Wrestling`s High Performance membership.
Membership benefits for the Michigan Full Athlete Membership include:
- Gets you into the local and national events.
- Secondary, non-duplicating sports accident insurance provided by an outside carrier. There is sports-accident supplemental benefits provided to USA Wrestling members who participate in limited non-sanctioned events. This insurance coverage includes a deductible, co-payment provisions and other conditions of the policy (details will be provided to club administrators); coverage includes practice, participation and even some travel
- Gets you coaches and officials that have been background checked
- Has a subsidized travel program for advanced wrestlers.
- A one-year subscription to USA Wrestler Magazine
- Each member gets email notification for all Michigan tournaments, information and announcements
- Can qualify for National Teams and receive significant financial aid
- The privilege to compete and take advantage of events, camps, clinics, international exchanges, and club programs
- You also have access to our Online Broadcasts website located on TheMat.com